CommunicationThe Megacontrol offers a range of features that increase insightand control over the system so that you, as an owner or manager, have anoversight of what is happening and can control safe and reliable use. It evenoffers the option of reading out simple data and warnings in industrialprocesses or building management systems.
- Set up via Man Machine Interface or laptop
- Non-urgent and urgent alarm contact
- High and low pressure alarm
- Dry run protection using a level sensor, pressure sensor or switch
- Extra alarm outputs for, among other things, two levels (only in combination with a level sensor)
The Megacontrol is set up to be able to carry out communication through advanced communication protocols. And can optionally be equipped with a Modbus or Profibus.
The Megacontrol is our most advanced operating system and can
accurately control systems of 1 to 6 pumps in a variety of ways.
- Fixed speed regulation
- (Multi-)speed controlling pump control
- Jockey pump control (1 or 2 jockey pumps)
- Breakdown of running hours
- Minimum run time optimisation*
- Programmable test running time
- Control system in storage reservoir
- Adjustable dry run protection delay
- Manual pump operation
* The overrun time of each pump, which is as short as possible,
is used to optimise the number of required circuits
Can be optionally equipped with PT 1000 temperature gauge for
the measurement of ambient temperature as required by Legionella legislation.
The control panel includes a backlit display, function keys,
navigation keys and control keys, LEDs, and two connections for the service
interface. The display shows important information about the system's
operation. The information is displayed as text on the display and the
displayed parameters can be adjusted
- Easy control
- Dutch, English, French, German and Turkish
- Pressures shown in kPa, bar, psi, feet, mWk
- Level in %, cm or m